Steam is directly ventilated into retort to achieve the heat sterilization process
During temperature rising period, steam is utilized in the autoclave retort for exhausting all cold air and condensed water which is formulated when steam and mixed with air together
During homeothermal period, intermittent steam supply and air discharging are necessitated in an attempt to avoid the existence of cold air mass that will generate a detrimental effect for steam thermal distribution within the retort
1. Indirect heating, indirect cooling, cooling water will not contact the processing water, in case of secondary pollution of products. There is no need to use chemicals (chlorine) to treat the process water .Products can be sterilized in short time under high temperature environment (usually 121℃ or so)
2. Minimize steam consumption, the process water will be heated up by steam through heat exchanger, and the small amount of water will be circulated to the preset sterilizing temperature in very short time.
3. Processing water gonna spray from different angles, steam, air and water will convect to realize the fit heat distribution.
4. Four portable temperature test probes will detect the F value from the products centre and monitor the heat distribution, to find out the heat penetration lively.
5. The pressure control is flexible. pressure can be adjusted during the processing to match that of in-container .This parameter particularly suits flexible container with air .
6. Water preheat system is optional. This system can ensure the products with initial temperature heat up continually.
7. The process water is soft water, to prevent the pollution of products cased by damaged container.
Tin can, tinplate, aluminum can
PP/PE package,retort pouch, aluminum foil bag, high temperature bags, and vacuum bags.
PP bottles, HDPE bottles, Glass bottle.
|Retort chamber length||mm||2400||3200||3600||4000||3600||4000||4200||5250||6300||7500|