• Indirect heating and indirect cooling, the cooling water is not in contact with the products, which avoids the secondary pollution of food, does not need to use water treatment chemicals, and can be sterilized at high temperature in a short time.
• To reduce steam consumption, steam and atomized sterilization water are directly thermally mixed in the retort to speed up the heating and cooling.
• A small amount of process water is quickly circulated to quickly reach the predetermined sterilization temperature.
• Water is sprayed from different angles, steam, air and water mixed convection to form a perfect temperature distribution.
• Low noise, creating a quiet and comfortable working environment.
• The retort is equipped with four movable temperature sensing probes, which can monitor the F value of the food center, the heat distribution in the kettle at any time, and know the heat penetration (the time when the temperature reaches the geometric center of the food from the surface of the food).
• Perfect pressure control, the pressure in the whole production process is constantly adjusted to adapt to the change of the internal pressure of the product packaging, especially suitable for the products with air-containing packaging.
• Process water preheating system (optional) ensures a continuous heating process for warm and hot filled products.
• Demineralized water is used for sterilization water (optional) to avoid the problem of water quality of process water and cause the outer packaging to be contaminated with dirt.
Meat and Sausage
Fruits and Vegetables