- Internal drum holding the crates, supported by four rollers.
- The Holding Crates Drum is supported by two couples of rollers placed at the two ends avoiding that the load of the system is entirely supported by the rotational shaft.
- The supporting rollers can be removed from the outside of the retorts easing the maintenance operations.
- The containers are pressed in the crates, during the rotation, by individual pressure plates (one for each crates) pneumatically acted.
- The pressure plates assure a continuously action on the crates during all the sterilisation cycle.
- The compressed air is conveyed through the hollow rotational shaft to the pneumatic pistons (one pistons for each pressure plates). Internal stainless steel pipes for the diffusion of steam, air and water.
- Speed adjusted from 3 up to 15 rpm