1. High-temperature short-time steriliing. A small amout of process water cycles rapidly to reach the pre-set sterilization temperature, because of dispensing with exhausting before heating up, so up to 30% less needs in energy compared with traditional retort;
2. Isolated control of sterilizing temperature and pressure. It can meet the requirements of sterilization for various packages ( such as tin can, glass jar, flexible package, PP bottle etc.), which improves utilization rate of the machine as well as saves unnecessary overlapping investment
3. indirect micro-cooling. Cooling water doesn’t contact with process water to avoid the secondary pollution of food, no need of treatment for cooling water;
4. PLC full-automatic control is used for entire sterilization process which controls the heat distribution temperature within +/-0.5℃; it can set multi-stage heating to save energy; it has F value measuring function and can store 100 sterilization formla;
5. Process water preheating system guarantees the hot filling product ge continuous heating process;
6. Steam for sterilization function is optional; automatic up-sliding door and side-sliding door for option;
7. The whole sterilization process auto-completes in the strict accordance with preset technical formula which has multilevel password to eliminate the possibilities of misoperation;
8. After power recovery, procedure will automatically recover to the preceding state bafore power failure;
9. Retort Body adopts aluminum silicate wool and polyurethane foam for heat preservation, which reduces heat loss, saves steam energy and accords with the requirements of low carbon emissions;
10. Retor door is equipped with triple interlocking device to prevent the misoperations and accidents efficiently;
11. Double safety valves and pressure sensors are adopted to eliminate potential safety hazard
1. Water filing
Prior to the start of the process, the retort is filled with a small volume of process water such that the water level is below the bottom of the baskets. This water can be used for successive cycles if desired, as it is sterilizec with each cycle.
Once the cycle is begins, the steam valve opens and the circulation pump is switched on. The mixture of steam and water spraying from top of the retort vessel creats highly turbulent convection currents that rapidly homogenizes the temperature at every point in the retort and between the containers.
Once the programmed sterilization temperature has been reched, it is held for the programmed time with +/-1 °F . Similarly, the pressure is kept with +/- 1 psi by adding and venting compresed air as needed.
At the end of the sterilization step, the retort switches into cooling mode. As the process water continues to be circulated through the system, a portion of it is diverted through on side of a plate heat exchanger. At the same time, cold water passes through the other side of plate heat exchanger. This results in the process water inside the retort chamber being cooled in a controlled fashion.
5. End of cycle
Once the retort is cooled to the programmed temperature setpoint, the cold water inlet valve on the heat exchanger closed and the pressure inside thr retort is autoamtically relieved. The water level is lowered from the maximun down to the medium level. The door is equipped with a safety locking device which prevents the oping of the door in the case of residual pressure or high water level.