• Indirect heating with coiled steam or direct steam heating to make the temperature in the vertical retort more uniform.
• When cooking and discharging, the water in the vertical retort does not need to be discharged, and it can be used continuously, saving energy.
• The outside of the vertical retort is kept warm by an insulating layer to avoid heat loss in the retort and high temperature burns during operation.
• The vertical retort door structure is changed from the flange bolted fixed type to the hydraulic quick-open type, and the photoelectric limit, interlock and interlock functions are installed.
• The door of the vertical retort is inflated and sealed, and a sight glass is installed at the upper water level of the retort to facilitate timely replenishment of the water.
• Multiple equipments share one hydraulic station, the operation time can be single operation, saving space and reducing cost.
Meat and Sausage
Fruits and Vegetables